Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Heidi Klum & Seal - Still on Their Honeymoon!

I love stories about LOVE. Yeah...I am a hopeless romantic. So, I am sharing this bit of celebrity love news I just read from People.com.

I know that love in Hollywood is so fragile, it almost never lasts and we hear more about "phonecall" break-ups to messy divorces more than we hear about happily every after. I guess Hollywood is not a fairytale after all.

So whenever I read a piece of celebrity news which celebrates love, I almost always feel....there is hope. Love can prevail!
This is an interview with Heidi Klum and she talks about her husband Seal and how she feels she is still on honeymoon even though she's been married for a few years.



She has been married to Seal for three years, but Heidi KLum still feels like a newlywed. "Sometimes I lie in bed and I'm like, 'Oh my god, there's Seal lying next to me. What's he doing there?' " Klum tells In Style in its December issue. "I get a smile on my face immediately. Our honeymoon period is definitely not over."

How do Klum, 35, and Seal, 45, keep the spice in their relationship? "[We] have date nights," she says. "We go to dinner or to the movies. We like to keep it romantic. Some people wake up in the morning and turn over when they see their mate. That's not us."

Klum also credits her husband – not her modeling career – for her personal style evolution. "I've gotten more stylish since I've been with my husband," she says in the interview. "I was always making fun of him because he has so many leather coats, jackets and shoes. But he looks hot."

"I want to look good for him," Klum says. "So I kind of stepped it up a bit." The Project Runway host also shares her husband's interest in music. They sing together, she says, even if she isn't always on key. "We sing all the time," Klum says. "He's always rolling his eyeballs because I'm in the wrong key. But I know he's laughing about it too. So I'm not a singer – who cares? Not everyone is Seal!"


Isn't it romantic? It is always nice to read declarations of love.


Some key tips on feeling like you are on your honeymoon all the time :-

- they still spend quality time as a couple (even though they have kids) eg. date nights

- they make the effort to be involved in each other's interest. Seal is a singer, so she sings too

- Appreciate each other

- Make fun of each other

- Make the effort to look good for your spouse

Hope this piece of news give you hope on love.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya.. love life in Hollywood is very fragile. Almost all celebrities experience divorce before.

Legal Cat said...

If a hot sexy women who is the face of Victoria Secret's can do it with a man with a tattoo on his face, then we can do it too...???

Pebbles said...

HyperX - Yeah! Probably they just have too many choices since they are always working with different actors and actresses on different projects.

Kruel - Oh is tat why Seal's face is like that?? I did not know it was tattoo, what did he tattoo on his face?

Ummie said...

What did Madonna and Guy said during their 3rd year of marriage?

Pebbles said...

Ummie - Lol!! good point! but come on, have faith love does prevail sometimes in Hollywood. Read this posting .http://loveandmatch.blogspot.com/2008/10/my-top-6-long-standing-celebrity.html