Monday, November 10, 2008

The Bachelorette splits....and I was right!!



I was right! I was right!!!!

Sorry I had to gloat here a bit cos I was right!!! I knew she picked the wrong guy!

This is regarding the Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas. She just called off her engagement with the guy Jesse Csincsack, who proposed to her in the finale show and she accepted on national TV.

They even had a website together. And seemed so in love....ha! But I knew she choose the wrong guy and it not last. Anyway this is what her fiance said in a video posted on their website. Btw, I think they just took down their website as I can't get in anymore.

Jesse Said -

"I kind of feel like it's our responsibility to tell you we're not together anymore, DeAnna broke up with me two days ago, and I just wanted to come on here and tell you guys face-to-face, I'm sorry - I did everything in my power to try and make this work. "She's a great person, but she wasn’t willing to try anymore. "She wanted something different. The answer I got was, 'I love you, but I'm not in love with you. "That's a lot to swallow, no matter who you are. It's a lot to take in."

She just chose the wrong guy, it was obvious! She said she wanted marriage and stability but she went and chose the guy would don't seem to want that yet. Furthermore, the guy she rejected (the somewhat stable, but probably less interesting guy) he now will be get his second chance at love as the next Bachelor show coming up soon.

Well!! Well!! Sometimes, I really wonder if all these reality shows are just publicity stunts. But at least one of the couple did make it and still happily married with kids! Snippets of the Bachelorette seasons-

Season 1
Trista Rehn selected Ryan Sutter, and their December 2003 wedding was broadcast in one of the most widely viewed programs in the history of reality television. They welcomed their first child, son Maxwell Alston, on July 26, 2007. They remain the most famous and most successful coupling produced by the television series.


Season 2
Meredith Phillips chose Ian Mckee, but they ended their relationship in February 2005.


Season 3
Jen Schefft, selected by Andrew Firestone in Season 3 of The Bachelor, got a second chance at love, after her relationship with Firestone ended, in The Bachelorette's third season. She chose Jerry Ferris, an art gallery director, over fellow finalist John Paul Merritt in a first live final-rose ceremony.[2] During this last episode, Jerry proposed to Jen. She rejected his proposal, however, stating that the chemistry was not there.


, who won the The Bachelor but was yet rejected by bachelor Brad Womack, chose Jesse over Jason. They were set to wed on May 9, 2009 but the couple announced their break-up in November 2008

This show would probably not hit the shores of Malaysia since it will be too outdated anyway if it did. So, do read what I wrote about 3 months ago, just to prove that I was right!! Gloat! Gloat! Click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh well...nothing is completely real in these reality showsw!!

Dreamz said...

errr...The Bachelorette....The Bachelor....I wonder why they think they can find love on a reality show??