Monday, July 28, 2008

Men are puzzled by women

I am a women so I can justify our actions.
My guy friend was telling me ....how he doesn't understand why his gf would not just say what she wants even if she has already made up her mind.
Scenario -
Gf - Honey, what shall we eat for lunch? MacD or KFC?
Bf - You decide, I am ok.
Gf - tell me what u like...MacD or KFC?
Bf - Ok then, KFC!
Gf - But why not MacD??
Bf - $%@###%%?? (in silent)....... No reason, just feel like having a fried chicken.
Gf - Well then, we could go MacD, cos it is nearer to the house and yet we can order fried chicken and furthermore, we can even order burger if we feel like it.
Bf - You are right dear! Let's go to MacD.

I laughed cos it happens often. We want to give power but actually we want the power.
I told my guy friend - : Listen....we ask because we want to include you, we don't want to seem too forceful and we want you to feel like the man making the decisions. Aren't we sweet?

2 comments:

Kamigoroshi said...

This is why I usually make a choice and stick to it regardless. When they ask something like that, I'll make the choice right away than giving allowances. That way I can tick off what she actually wants and narrow it down and make her feel like she's making the choice.

It's not that hard when you think about it. I've never had that problem when dealing with women after realizing that little trick. If the guy isn't secure enough with his own decisions. That's going to suck bad for him.

Pebbles said...

Kamigoroshi - looks like you have the girls wrapped in yr hands :)