Monday, October 6, 2008

DO I LOOK FAT?

I can only say for women and I think the above is absolutely true. Whenever we look into the mirror, we just see how fat we are. And that is why we always ask the stupid question of "DO I LOOK FAT?"

God forbid if anyone especially the boyfriend or husband to even hesitate to answer no. The answer is always No, You look great! No hesitation, no pondering. Better if you can fake a puzzled look of how ridiculous the question is like "duhhh! You look great! What are you talking about?"

I must give my hubby full credit for excellence in this area. Whenever I ask him that dreaded question - he never hesitates, never doubts - his answer is always NO! I will ask again and again, I will pressure him to look and agree with me. But he never fails. It is always a "No, you look good!

Sigh....I know it is not true always but trust me it does make me feel good.

I wonder if men prefer the truth or otherwise if they ask that dreaded question about their body!

No comments: