Saturday, October 18, 2008

Men who tell all after sex

I have always heard that men do not talk about intimate stuff. They are just macho macho with the guys and talk about football, money, business. They don't like to talk about their girlfriend, wife, whatmore intimate secrets of the bedroom.

So, do men tell all after sex? Do they talk about how good or how bad they are in bed? Do they share bedroom details with their macho guy friends?

Yes they do. But just the jerks!

I heard of one such jerk recently. Firstly, he is married. Secondly, he pursued a younger vulnerable girl who just broke up with her boyfriend. Next, he tells all the details to his guy friends and he paints a picture of how this girl is coming on to him. He reports on how he is very transparent about his marital status but yet the girl still wants to go out with him. He gleefully pours out details of their rendezvous and what they do to his guy friends! No remorse, not seeking advice, just updating about his conquests.

I am disgusted with the guy. Firstly, he is married and no matter what he is in the wrong. Even if he claims that the girl is pursuing him, but hey...it takes 2 hands to clap. But what is really low, is that he tells all his guy friends about what they are doing and the guys have a good laugh about it. How low can one get?

Of course, I am not being bias just because I am a woman. I feel the girl is also stupid to follow-thru with a married man but again, I believe it takes 2 hands to clap. He must also be giving for her to be receiving.

So, here we have a silly girl and a jerk for a guy. I hope that the girl will wake up and realise soon what a jerk he is. As for this jerk, there is a Chinese saying for him - For so much philandering, there will be some much torture.

4 comments:

New Haven said...

Well, sometimes there are a lot of those men out there acting like that :(

I have a great share of it too...

Anonymous said...

one of my friend, a girl who has the same problem, going on with a married man not just once but this is her second time and had cause the couples to divorce. I advise her but useless and she told me she waited a year for that! WTF! i was so damn pissed off yesterday and i hand up her call n wont find her again. its useless! I ask her why and she told me he is divorce already.......and padahal she is the one who make them divorce! WTF!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you believe this but karma being the bitch that she is, his activities will eventually caught up with him.

Anonymous said...

M-d-p-o-k - Men like these are jerks! If you encounter them, run far far away.

justinkc - sigh....if he can't divorce his wife, he can do the same to her too...

marcus - yup...wait for karma!