Sunday, September 14, 2008

Being Silly with Each Other

One of the best things that both I and my husband have is the ability to be silly with each other. This is really special bond between the both of us.

I strongly encourage all couples to have their silly moments. It really brings 2 people together; you can be yourself and laugh at each other’s silliness.

It is difficult to describe on what silliness are because it would be different for every couple.

What I and my husband do are often spontaneous and just spur of the moment. Let me share with you some examples. It sounds so silly even as I was writing it.

1) We play act – eg. sometimes we pretend we are lawyers fighting a case, sometimes we become a Korean couple (eg we talk gibberish Korean language)
2) We have many pet names for each other
3) We act like kids or talk like babies or treat each other like babies
4) We gossip about other people. And I do mean exaggerated gossips with hand gestures and all.
5) We talk excitedly about small things.
6) We tickle each other, tease each other and make fun of each other. And it is all done in a light hearted way.
7) We have pet toys, eg. our pillows and blankets and we pretend that we love our pillows and blanket more. My husband will often pretend that he like to huggy his bolster more than me, I will tend try to get his attention to focus on me instead.
8) We tell each other that we are going to fart before doing so.

I cherished these silly moments, I feel lwe are like 2 kids playing and running around, laughing without a care in the world.

Do you have your silly mooments?

No comments: