Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Beautiful in My Eyes....

I have been feeling a bit down these few days and usually when I am down, I tend to appreciate people around me more. I try not to let my husband see that I am feeling down as I don't want people around me feeling awkward. Somehow, my husband is always aware and he will try in his little ways to cheer me up. Like today, he said he had sore throat and decided to stay home. I know that he wants to spend sometime with me and make sure I am ok. And these little things really make me appreciate him more, make me love him more. I gave him a facial and a massage! :)

I love the song below and always imagined my hubby singing it to me. I dedicate this song to him! :)

2 comments:

Olive Poppy said...

Aww, how sweet is your husband! You're a very lucky gal. Hope you feel better soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Missmall - Thanks. He is a good man. We need to appreciate what we have more. sometimes we forget. :)