Thursday, August 7, 2008

Do you wanna know if your man is cheating?

Have you ever asked yourself this question?

Some people say, there are things better not know. It wouldn't hurt if you don't know. When you do know, it will probably feel a water balloon burst on your head and there is no way to turn back the clock to stop the water from coming down.

What is your answer to the question?

Here are my answers -

1) If he is cheating on me on an on-going basis eg (he keeps a mistress) - Yes I want to know cos I will leave him! Like the Chinese proverb - You can't put one foot on 2 boats. Therefore, sorry this boat will be sailing away!

2) If he "itchy backside" and willingly go to bed with another woman even just one time, yeah I want to know, and yeah I will leave him too.

3) If he had a one night stand - hmmm, this is a tough one. So let's say he made a mistake, drunk or whatever (though I still think that you are never completely drunk) BUT let's say he made a one mistake, he is super remorseful and will never do it again, he feels guilty and he wants to come clean although his wife/gf does not suspect anything - this case, I am inclining to say better don't tell me. I don't want to know cos once it is out, our relationship will never be the same again.

4) Another tough one - let's say he had a short term relationship, he broke it off but the mistress became pregnant and have a child! He doesn't want to be with her cos he realize he loves his wife! Arrrrgh this sounds like a plot in soap operas but I am sure it happens. So this one I think I would want to know but will I leave my man? Hmmm tough to say....The fact that I know he cheated, hmmm likely I will leave him!

Sigh, whatever scenarios I think it is just tough to forgive a cheating man. (answer the poll question on the left panel). So if I know my man cheated, I don't think I can stay with him. But that's me and that is what I say now. If it really happens (touch wood, touch wood) at that time, my answer could be different. There are many reason why a woman choose to stick by a cheating man. Sometimes it is not for others to judge to say she is stupid, weak or whatever. It is her choice. Whether it is a stupid choice or not, only she will know.

So what about you? Do you want to know if your man is cheating on you?

No comments: