Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Romance Movies..are these designed for couples?

Admit it! Romantic movies are for chicks. They are chick flicks. They are not design for guys. Guys don't enjoy them, don't want to see them, and don't want to be seen watching these shows.


But somehow, girls being girls, we love to drag our men to watch these movies. And we will even plan a romantic setting which involves watching a romantic movie. Trust me, the guys hate it. They rather watch Star Wars 100 times than to watch a cheesy, teary romantic movie.


So my advice, don't force your husband, boyfriend to watch these movies with you. You may think it is a romantic night together but trust me it will be a torture nite for him! So, just watch with your girlfriends, at least all of you will enjoy.

I have resigned to watching these movies myself. Just get the DVD and I can watch them again and again.


These are my all time favourite shows, the ones I can watch again and again and don't find it boring. It just makes my heart feel nice.




Top Romantic Movies for Me :-

1. Sleepless in Seattle - Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. I just love their movies. In this, they only meet in the last 5 mins of the movies and yet it was so romantic.

2.Pretty Women - A hooker and a super rich guy. Aiyo! Romantic meh? Wakaka...I like. Richard Gere very handsome. And He is the Knight in the White Shining limousine!

3. You've Got Mail - Ahhh! Another Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan romantic classics. Zing! You've got Mail! So romantic.

4. Jerry Maguire - I am no Tom Cruise's fan but this is quite romantic. "You complete me!" Waaaaaaaaa! How the heart not melt?

5. One Fine Day - Starring George Clooney (yummylicious) and Michelle Pheiffer. This is ok only la but still not bad. Can watch again and again too if got nothing to watch.

6. Gone With The Wind - I love the book so I love the movie too. The dashing Rhett Butler and the manipulative Scarlett O'hara! Classic of the Classics!

7. Kate & Leopold - You've guessed it, I like Meg Ryan in all her romantic movies :) But this one, got Hugh Jackman. Wahlau! His body is bodylicious! So I like!

That's my top movies for now......come to think of it...all quite old ones oredi!

No comments: