Sunday, August 10, 2008

Infidelity

Since I am writing about infidelity (read my previous postings), here I am sharing a poem I found written by Vyne Daguasi.


INFIDELITY

Can one heart possibly beat twice at a time?
Can one heart possibly sail in two rivers at a time?
Can one soul possibly have two soul mates?
Can one “I LOVE YOU” possibly uttered twice by one lips at a time?

Sweet beginnings,
Became bitter endings.
Love that were sacred,
Became poisonous hatred

All I’m asking is loyalty
I want his sincerity
I demand pure honesty
For I totally loathe infidelity.

Vyne Daguasi

1 comment:

Lobak said...

Hie..thx 4 dropping by my blog. No worries, no questions are silly :)

I actually use paint to do that.
Just install some nice fonts, then add text to your pictures before uploading them. (select the transparent background option when you do this). Finally just position the text wherever you find fit.

Let me know if there's any other way i can help :)